WebinarJam Review 2021: Did you know that just one webinar can earn the business as many as 1,000 leads? You owe it yourself to make use of this business boost.
Webinars can also be a fantastic method to getting customers to sign up and convert to convert customers if you run an online business.
In this article, we’ll explore in-depth one of the most popular applications, WebinarJam — what it can offer you and what it will cost you.
What is WebinarJam & Is WebinarJam Legit?
WebinarJam is one of the numerous webinar software programs available that connect thousands of people around the globe.
Its primary features include automatic recording of life’s webinars, the import of the presentations to webinars, and connecting it with different platforms.
Let’s take a look at these features in greater detail.
Automated recording and scheduling
WebinarJam’s record capabilities
WebinarJam captures the live webinar, lets you live comment and displays the pop-up advertisements for your products during your sessions.
The live session will be duplicated, and you’ll have the option to set up replays anytime.
This is perfect for those who didn’t attend the session or want to watch it again or reuse the content to get more people to watch it without recording more sessions for each area.
WebinarJam provides several choices for scheduling. You could:
- Run a single session immediately
- Create a set day and hour for several sessions
- Then, run an ongoing series of webcasts over time.
- You can have the benefit of an Always-on-call room that is available throughout the day.
This means you can join and participate in an online webinar anytime and without having to make a schedule!
WebinarJam’s capabilities for presentation
If you’re using PowerPoint as well as Keynote slides, You’ll be happy to know that you can add your drop to WebinarJam.
This is an excellent feature to use during training or classes.
You may also write or sketch over any slides you present during the display to include more information as you go.
Video injections allow you to play a video during your presentation. You can live stream and again at any point.
WebinarJam lets up to six presenters in a webinar.
If you’re hosting, you may offer an attendee access to be a speaker at any time during the session indefinitely, as necessary.
The number of most people for a webinar is 5 000.
There are many methods to ensure that your attendees are entertained and engaged throughout the course — they’ll be more likely to take in more of the lessons and receive more worth out of your online webinar.
If you’re planning on selling an offer in a webinar, your audience must be attentive to inform them of the specifics.
Here are some ideas for you to engage your target audience entertained:
- Live Chats
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Private Comments
WebinarJam’s example of integration
WebinarJam is compatible with a variety of autoresponders that use Zapier and MailChimp to ensure you can ensure that your email marketing needs are secured.
Your marketing efforts will, in all likelihood, be based on your audience’s participation and interaction in the webinar.
Marketing via email will be different depending on whether you require an email list for people who participated in the whole webinar or an email list for people who bought the item in the course of the session.
Other valuable features
WebinarJam’s panic button features
WebinarJam has template pages for creating a registration page you can modify to suit your needs.
The platform itself can deliver your content in high-definition on any device.
Engage your audience to buy by offering limited-time live deals in the session.
If you’re thinking about translating, WebinarJam translates to more than 20 languages!
WebinarJam recently added the Panic Button function, which is great if you’re experiencing problems with your connection.
Without causing any inconvenience, It can be:
- Reboot your webinar in 15 seconds!
- Transfer the complete presentation along with all of the participants to the new location
The Spotlight for Attendees is an excellent feature to use if you’re using the webinar to teach a class.
You can use it to:
- Let your participants take the space to speak and let them participate during your webinar.
- Include an interactive element
- Let attendees inquire about their questions and answer questions from one another without having to leave the chat room.
The Control Center is another helpful feature. It can be used to accomplish the following:
- Staff members can supervise the actions during the webinar.
- The presenter can concentrate on the delivery of the message.
- Provide information such as the number of attendees who tuned into the show at the beginning and how many stayed till the closing
- Show the number of sales achieved during the webinar.
Another advantage is the fact that you have no requirement to install or download any software. It’s accessible from your web browser.
Let’s look at the possibilities that WebinarJam offers.
Pricing and plans
WebinarJam’s payment options
All the plans come with unlimitless webinars and paid webinars, automated recordings, SMS and email notifications, as well as live-streamed webinars that offer discounts.
- The basic plan is $499 per year and provides unlimited access to webinars, two presenters, 500 participants, and two-hour sessions.
- The Professional package is $699 per year and gives you the use of the Panic Button, the Always-On room, 4 presenters, 2500 attendees, and three-hour sessions.
- The Enterprise package is $999 per year and provides the use of the Control Centre, six presenters, 5,000 participants and 4-hour sessions.
If you’d like to try the service WebinarJam, it is available for the option of a 14-day trial at $1.
WebinarJam also comes with a 30-day money-back promise in case you feel it’s not working for you.
Let’s look at the advantages and disadvantages that come with WebinarJam to find out the people it’s best suited to.
Pros and pros and
In short, in a nutshell, they are the most crucial elements and features you’ll have to think about before you decide to join WebinarJam.
- Features that help with managing the marketing and sales of products or services.
- Get in touch with a large number of attendees (up to 5,000 people)
- It is possible to be translated into a variety of languages, allowing the opportunity to reach a wider audience
- integrates with many other software platforms
- Accessible and complete analytics data
- Automatic recordings and replays
- Interactive and fun features in webinars
- The video quality may not be the highest since the video is compressed when using the YouTube Live integration for video streaming.
- It is necessary to utilize EverWebinar, a platform that WebinarJam integrates to convert videos recorded to automated versions.
- There’s no option to pay monthly.
- There is no free plan, Only the 14-day trial that costs $1
- The template templates aren’t as flexible as the users would prefer to see them.
We Recommended if . . .
- Your primary focus is on reaching millions of people.
- Your goal is to advertise to your webinar participants.
- You’ll host live webinars rather than automated ones.
We Don’t recommended in the event of . . .
- Your audience isn’t large or expanding.
- Your company isn’t big and isn’t generating an enormous income, but it is causing a decent
- You’re planning to hold automated webinars, and you want to host all of your webinars on one platform.
- You’d like to connect your webinars to your marketing and email lists as well as funnels.
WebinarJam isn’t for everybody, and it’s expensive with tight budgets, and unwieldy integrations make it a tough decision.
To help you make the right choice, we’ve put together three of the most effective WebinarJam alternatives.
Let’s get started!
1. Systeme.io (the most suitable alternative)
Systeme.io is an all-in-one platform for software that includes all the tools required to manage your company’s sales.
If you’re considering using webinars in your sales and marketing efforts online, then think about systeme.io.
Our platform allows you to design several endless webinars, which you can repeatedly utilize to increase your viewers’ value or increase sales.
The webinars can be run in a way that is automatic and is linked to a funnel that is designed explicitly for webinars and email sequences.
This will help you save lots of time and effort and assist you in earning a passive income.
Let’s take a closer look into the forever-green feature of webinars.
Evergreen In the context of marketing, it refers to fresh content and lasts for a long time.
Evergreen webinars can be recorded and automated, and therefore, your webinars don’t have to be live.
This means that you could conduct a live session, capture the entire session, and then replay this session for as many occasions as you’d like.
Promote the webinar as a live event and add live webinar features like live chats and pop-ups with deals (from your webcast attendees).
In addition to the evergreen webinar function, with systeme.io, it is possible to benefit from the integrations with other applications and be given the capability to build selling funnels.
It’s also ideal when you’re looking to offer online classes and conduct webinars or launch your blog.
It is possible to automatize your whole business could be managed via systeme.io, which is particularly beneficial for entrepreneurs who do not have the necessary knowledge to build an online company.
One of the most appealing aspects of systeme.io is its price. particularly when you consider how many features you can access.
There are two plans we have that allow webinars:
The Webinar package for $77/month includes:
- 10 evergreen webinars
- 10 domains that you can customize
- 20 sites for membership
- 10,000 contacts
If you plan to use the webinar feature often and frequently, we suggest the Business plan for $97 per month. It comes with:
- 15,000 contacts
- Unlimited webinars
- Unlimited custom domains
- Sites with unlimited membership
- Access to unlimited access to almost everything available on systeme.io
Systeme.io also provides a free plan! Credit card details are not needed.
Systeme.io is a good choice for those seeking an online platform that allows them to run their entire company for a low cost.
2. GetResponse Review (Second Best Alternative)
GetResponse is an online platform that provides more than webinar functions.
It offers integration and marketing functions that are based on integration and marketing, with an emphasis on sending out emails for marketing.
It lets you automate your email and build a mailing list which means that your emails will be delivered to your customers.
It’s a platform with the creation of sales funnels and the ability to build landing pages.
GetResponse has three plans, which include:
- The Plus package that costs $49 per month provides webinars for the capacity of up to 100 participants and automation builders, and five sales funnels.
- The Professional Plan, priced at $99 per month, provides webinars for as many as 300 participants and unlimited sales funnels and on-demand (evergreen) webinars.
- The Max plan allows for webinars that can accommodate up to 500 participants and additional integrations. This plan comes with the ability to create custom pricing-and the sales team will assist you in selecting the features you want.
Annual subscriptions provide you with an 18 per cent discount while a 2-year subscription offers a 30 value of a percentage.
Highly Recommend: Watch This Video
GetResponse provides a free trial for 30 days without the credit card information required.
GetResponse is an excellent choice for users who don’t require too many features but require webinars marketing, email marketing, or automated features.
EasyWebinar can provide marketing funnels as well as landing pages that integrate the various marketing and advertising needs.
Evergreen webinars, as well as live webinars, receive the same attention.
The analytics features of their site are modern and useful for the user. It includes email marketing too.
Let’s take a look at their pricing and plans.
- The Standard Plan at $78 per month offers webinars that can accommodate up to 100 attendees, up to100 participants, unlimited automated webinars as well as the ability to integrate with YouTube along with Facebook Live.
- The Pro package is $129/month and provides webinars for 500 or more attendees and unlimited automated webinars, and the ability to customize features.
- The Enterprise Plan is a customized plan that begins at $499 per month and includes webinars to accommodate more than 2,000 attendees. You can also have unlimited participants for automated webinars if are a subscriber for an annual period.
They also provide a 14-day trial for free using the Standard and Pro plans.
EasyWebinar is designed for users who are using live webinars as well as evergreen webinars.
Conclusion On WebinarJam Review 2021 & Best WebinarJam Alternatives
WebinarJam is an excellent tool for those who plan to host various webinars attended by thousands of participants regularly.
But, if you’re a small-sized company and you want your content to remain relevant, the platform is not ideal and expensive.
Systeme.io’s Webinar plan includes the tools needed to host live webinars and evergreen webinars. It also provides everything you require to start and expand your online business, and you’ll pay less than 100 dollars per year.
The most appealing aspect? You can test them at no cost, and no credit card details are needed.